What’s cooking with Mrs Balbir? Join our Celebrity Chef Mrs Balbir as she cooks ‘Skinny Paneer Wing Bean Salad”. Joining her is former Miss Universe Natalie Glebova.
“What’s cooking with Mrs Balbir” is sponsored by Patak’s.
Patak’s is available in Thailand in Tesco Supercenter, Central Food Halls, Tops Market, Gourmet Market at Paragon and Emporium, Home Freshmart The Mall, Foodland and Villa Market.
“Britian’s favorite curry brand comes to Thailand”* *Data from Nielsen Great Britain MAT value sales level.
SKINNY PANEER WING BEAN SALAD
2 Tablespoons Patak’s Bombay Potato Paste
100 Grams Skinny Paneer Diced
100 Grams Wing Beans- Sliced Finely
100 Grams Tomato Diced
100 Grams White Onion Chopped
½ Cup Roasted Cashew Nuts
½ Cup Roasted and Pounded Peanuts
2 Tablespoon Coconut Milk
1 tablespoon Thai Chilli Paste(prik pau)
4 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon Small Bird Chilies Chopped
½ Teaspoon Honey
1. For the salad dressing, mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and keep aside.
2. In a pot bring water to boil, add in a pinch of salt then blanch the sliced wing beans for 30 seconds, remove and wash under running cold water. Leave aside.
3. Take a heavy base pan, add in the PATAK Bombay Potato Paste, sauté without oil until paste gives a nice aroma, add in the diced paneer and mix well. Off fire and leave it to cool.
4. In a salad mixing bowl, add the paneer, wing beans,tomatoes and onions.
5. Pour in the dressing, stir in cashew nuts and peanuts.
6. Serve immediately.