What’s cooking with Mrs Balbir? Join our Celebrity Chef Mrs Balbir as she cooks with H.E. Anil Wadhwa, the Indian Ambassador to Thailand. In this episode she cooks Patak’s Bombay Potato.
“What’s cooking with Mrs Balbir” is sponsored by Patak’s.
In Thailand, Patak’s is available in Tesco Supercenter, Central Food Halls, Tops Market, Gourmet Market at Paragon and Emporium, Home Freshmart The Mall, Foodland and Villa Market.”Britian’s favorite curry brand comes to Thailand” * *Data from Nielsen Great Britain MAT value sales level.
PATAK’S BOMBAY POTATO
- Deep fried cubed potatoes
- Teaspoon Salt
- Tablespoon Chopped Bird Chillies
- Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- Curry Leafs
- Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Chopped Red Tomatoes
- 1 Sachet Patak’s Bombay Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped coriander leaves
- ¼ Cup Water (optional)
- Heat pan with oil, add in mustards seed and curry leafs.
- Stir seeds for a crackling sound, add in bird chillies and salt.
- Add in the full sachet of Patak’s Bombay Potato Paste and cook for about 2 mins.
- Throw in the chopped tomatoes, sautée for 3 minutes.
- Add in the deep fried potatoes and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add water if needed.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.rigs